How to Print Document in HP Printer?
123 HP Print Document in Windows
To print a document from a Windows computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Before you try to print a document or a photo from a Windows computer, make sure that you have made the initial setups and preferences appropriately.
- On the Windows computer, open the file containing the document or the photo to be printed and click on Print.
- Specify all the preferences to be made under the print option.
- Along with other specifications, mention HP printer name as your HP printer device.
- Also, make sure that the papers loaded on the input tray on the HP printer are sufficiently enough.
- If necessary, change the quality and color settings for better printing and click ok.
123 HP Print Document in Mac
To print any document from a Mac computer, follow the steps explained below:
- Open the file to be printed on the Mac computer and edit it as needed.
- On the file option, click Print which opens HP Printer settings window.
- Select your HP printer device name on HP printer field to set your printer device as the registered device for the document to be printed on.
- From all the options provided, make the preferred changes on every particular option as needed.
- Make sure of the orientation you choose and see if it is appropriate for your document.
- Also, choose the tray that holds the suitable paper of type that suits the document sort and click OK to start the print process.
123 HP Wireless Printer
123 HP Airprint Setup
- To print files from iPhone, iPad or from other latest mobile OS, the user can easily print documents through AirPrint Setup on the HP Printer device.
- Initially, the user has to review 123 Hp Printer requirements, required for the AirPrint Setup. Edit the network settings to confirm the active wireless network connection.
- Connect all the required devices to the wireless network. Click on the setup option to reach the wizard option and then select the desired wireless network.
- Select a file on Apple device and then edit wireless network settings for taking printouts from 123 hp wireless.
123 HP Cloud Print Setup
- Cloud print is one of the best methods of mobile printing service, which could help its user in multiple streams.
- In this case, the user may not able to use any other browser rather than Google Chrome.
- Open the Google Chrome browser from the computer and click on the setting that can be easily noticed on the top corner.
- From the settings, the user can easily find the advanced settings option. If once the user clicked, it would take to the other option where the Google Cloud Print exists.
- From there identify the Manage Cloud Print Devices option and choose your 123 hp wireless Model name. Once it gets synched, it would be simple to take printouts using Google Cloud print service.
123 HP ePrint Setup
- The main intention of this setup is to send files or documents directly to recipient mail address anywhere across the place using the HP Printer device.
- Maintain the active network connection for transferring documents to the destined printer’s mail address by clicking on the ePrint App.
- There are some conditions to be satisfied for enabling the ePrint Application. Through this, the user can send and receive files on all types of 123 hp printer setup.
- Get your devices connected to the active network and then turn on the free web services. Register HP printer’s mail address and start printing files from HP printer device
123 HP Mopria Print Setup
- Being an Android user, why you are searching for a storage device when you are offered by an outstanding application called Mopria.
- To use this Mopria Print service, the user has to own a mobile that runs with later than the Android 5.1 version.
- Installation of this Mopria Application is simple and the same as installing the Instagram on the mobile.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/setup to the Mopria and check whether both the devices are pitched to the common network.
- Choose the files that you want to print and select the Change Print Settings. If the user is okay with the default arrangements, simply click on the print and find the printouts
123 HP Printer Troubleshooting
123 HP Print Jobs Stuck in Queue
- To rectify this issue on the 123 HP Printer device, turn off Hp printer device and then start to remove cables from the port of HP printer and the computer.
- Print Spooler option is the required option that stops the current printing works. Deleting the older files in 123.hp.com/setup folder will get you a huge memory.
- Each and every time, the user has to review the documents and then choose a file on windows to get it printed from the desired HP Printer device.
- Establish the cable connection and then Power ON the devices. Try to take printouts from 123 HP Printer device to verify the status of HP printer device.
123 HP Wireless Network Issues
- If 123 HP printer device is not functioning properly, then it might be due to wrong settings in the network connectivity or due to other device problems.
- The first step which the user needs to do is Switch off 123 HP printer, router, and the computer. Try to unplug all cables from HP printer and the computer.
- Verify the installation of the HP Printer software. The installation is the main thing to configure and to support the wireless network for HP printer.
- Review the current settings you have made because there might be an option disabled sometimes. Modify the settings wherever required and then confirm it.
- Finally, Power ON HP printer, router and the computer. Connect printer device to the wireless network and then try to print files from HP printer device.
123 HP Paper Jam Error
- If the paper has got stuck while printing, remove the originals from the main input tray of 123 HP Printer device and then follow the steps below.
- After removing the sheets of the papers, the user has to examine the size and type of the papers. If the papers are not identical, neglect those papers.
- After mounting the papers to the tray, slide down the papers to let the papers rests against the edge of HP printer device and then remove unwanted cables.
- Check the network connectivity and then turn on 123 HP printer device. Edit HP printer properties and then choose a file to get it printed
123 HP Driver Installation Problem
- If the user receives an error when the installation process is ahead, simply pause it and move with our troubleshooting process.
- There might be some functional issue and to rectify it, restart the whole devices that are featured with this concern.
- Check the physical connection between on devices to another.
- If there any fault with the cables, the user has to replace it with another HP authorized cable.
- Click on the start and go to the devices and printer 123.hp.com. Remove the other printer which isn’t there in the workstation.
- Delete HP Printer Driver which has been installed previously and given an attempt with a fresh installation.
- Probably by now, the installation would never go wrong. If so, touch our base and get the instant solution.